Terms & Conditions
I hereby agree that,
I understand that EDINORA is prepared only using natural ingredients. There are no added chemicals and I purchase the product with full knowledge that it is my responsibility to handle the product hygienically & use regularly to obtain the maximum life. Irregular & unhygienic use of the product after the first use may cause damage to the product. The best results are obtained when it is used as mentioned in the pamphlet & tube of the product.
I am also fully aware that the product is sold after multiple quality tests before selling and I agree that any queries/doubts/complaints regarding the product shall be first brought to the attention of the management of EDINORA only and shall not share any such issues in any social media platforms.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, USING www.edinora.com OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, MOBILE VERSION OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION (THE TOGETHER “WEBSITE”/”PLATFORM”) OR AVAILING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OF JP & GP MARKETERS AND CONSULTANTS PVT LTD ( HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “COMPANY” OR “US” OR “WE”), YOU INCLUDING THE PERSONS WHO BROWSES OR THE PERSONS WHO ORDERS THE PRODUCT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE T&C MENTIONED HEREUNDER.
Only persons who can enter into legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can use the Website and/or transact on the Website. Any minor who wishes to use or access the Website is required to conduct such a transaction through their legal guardian or parent. If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access and use the Website to conduct the transactions on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity.
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise the T&C at any time by uploading a revised or amended T&C on the Website with or without prior notice. The amended T&C will be effective immediately after it is uploaded on this Website. Your access or use of the Website following any such changes constitutes your acceptance to follow and You shall be bound by these T&C, as amended. The version of the T&C that will apply to your order will be those uploaded on the Website at the time you use or access or place your order. For this reason, we encourage you to review these T&C each time you access and place your order. This T&C does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with the Company for other products or services. If you do not agree to this T&C (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this T&C, please press CTRL + P.
You may only access the Website for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Website.
Terms of Offer:
The website offers for sale of certain products. The products shall include trial products & the products offered free of cost. Incase of trial marketing products ( not test products) it will be displayed under the market trial products. By placing an order for the Products through the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C. The Products described on the Website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples thereof, you receive from us unless agreed otherwise. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any Products to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our T&C.
The Company may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any of the Products at any time, without any notice or liability. You acknowledge that the price payable in connection with the Product or any service, may be subject to change, without notice or liability.
While describing our Products on our Website, we endeavour to be as accurate as possible. To the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the Product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the Product or services. Please note that the Product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual Product.
Customer Solicitation: By accessing the Website or placing an order or sending any information, you are communicating with the Company electronically and you agree to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages) from the Company periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication.
At any point of time, you have the right to withdraw your consent by following the below stated opt-out procedure.
Opt Out Procedure: We provide 3 easy ways to opt out from future Customer Solicitations.
You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email by addressing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send a written removal request to Edinora Office, TC 4/1518(2), Mankuzhi, Pangappara Post, Sreekaryam, Trivandrum 695581
All the brand names owned and licensed to the Company are exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property. The Company has the proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You shall not copy, reproduce, modify, duplicate, re-publish, re-sell or re-distribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by the Company in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever. The Company also has Patents, rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including without limitation calls to action, text placement, images, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on the Website, including its looks and feel. No trademark is granted in connection with the Products or the materials contained on the Website. The access to the Website does not authorize anyone to use any trademarks in any manner. The trademarks displayed on the Website whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of the Company.
If you purchase any Products from the website, you will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes in relation to such purchase.
Your Account: You may create and hold one user account (“Account”) only. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature. Each Account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, traded, combined, or otherwise shared with any other person.
If you are accessing, browsing and using the Website on someone else’s behalf; you represent that you have the authority to bind that person to all the T&C herein. In the event that the person refuses to be bound as the principal to the T&C, you agree to accept liability for any harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your Account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your Account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to the Company.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links: In addition to making the Products available, the Website also offers information and marketing materials. The Company does not endorse any such information or content and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the same. The Company is not responsible or liable for the information or the content or any damage or loss that may result from your access to or reliance on such information or content. To the extent that the Company does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India. Any unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal and non-commercial use.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can write to us at << help @edinora.com >>.
Use of Website: The Company is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of the Website by anyone. You will not use the Website for any illegal purposes. You will (a) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (b) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (c) not resell material on the Website, (d) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (e) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website, (f) not to do or attempt to do any action which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, trolling, propaganda or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
License: By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your personal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from the Company or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Site Security: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing";
sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence.
Payment Method: The Payments for the Products available on the Website may be made in the following ways:
Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI, QR, PayPal and reward points.
Cash on delivery facility will not be available.
The chat facility has been provided to help you with any and all Website related queries. Any use of this service shall be subject to the following conditions:
The Company may suspend the chat service at any time without notice.
The Company or its executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to the queries via chat.
Communication through chat may be stored by the Company for future reference, and the user of such service will not have the right to access such information at any future date.
While 'chatting', you may not communicate any objectionable information i.e. unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information.
The chat room shall not be used to give suggestions on business opportunities or any other form of solicitation.
You may proceed further and chat with our online customer care executive only if you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Pricing and Availability:
The Prices and availability of the Products, offers and services provided or offered on the Website are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Company. The prices displayed at the Website are inclusive of goods, sales tax (“GST”), other charges like cess if any.
Delivery usually takes 3-7 business days from the date of order placement. Upon placement of the order, the estimated shipping and delivery timelines shall be available on the order details page. The estimated delivery times are indicative, hence there may be some unforeseeable delays, which are beyond our control. In the event, the Company is unable to deliver the Product within the estimated delivery date due to any reason, you will be notified by an e-mail the reason for such delay.. Please note that your order will be cancelled due to: (i) unavailability of the Product ordered; or (ii) at your instructions, in the event of failure to deliver the Product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to pay for any damage or loss either direct or indirect owing to such cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
Upon dispatch of the Product, you will receive a message from Edinora with the details of the tracking number & the photo of the product. As we are partnering India post, you can track it from https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx . In case of flipkart or orders through other platforms, the orders could be tracked through the respective apps or websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
Your use of the Website and/or Products are at your sole risk. The Website and the Products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Products or Website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content or Products.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty:
that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely; no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Products or that defects in the Products will be corrected; and regarding any Products purchased or obtained through the Website.
The inclusion of any Products or offers on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that the Products or offers will be available at any time.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The Company takes no liability or exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the Website content and Products and/or for any breach of this T&C. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss in connection with this T&C or the Products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Website content or Products or allied services; (b) the cost of procuring substitute Products or content; (c) any Products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Website; or (d) any lost profits you allege, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company nor our affiliates, partners, or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of third party website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of the Company. We make no representations or warranties that defects, or errors will be corrected.
This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this T&C.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of: (a) this T&C or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this T&C; (b) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (c) the Products or your use of the Products (including trial products); (d) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (e) your violation of any provision of this T&C; or (f) any information or data you supplied to the Company. When the Company is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, the Company may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify the Company; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by the Company to be a material breach of this T&C. The Company will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of the Company choice at its expense. The Company will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend the Company against any claim, but you must receive the Company prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this T&C or your use of the Website or the Products.
The Company will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott, any acts of nature labour disputes, floods, fire, lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, pandemic or epidemic, inducement of any virus, Trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the Website, utility or communication failures, revolution, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause beyond our reasonable control. Further if Force Majeure event takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these T&C our obligations under these T&C shall be suspended for the duration of Force Majeure event..
Cessation of Operation:
The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
This T&C comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver:
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this T&C will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this T&C is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in such provision, and the other provisions of this T&C remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This T&C shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India and will be governed by the laws of the state of Kerala without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor the Company will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this T&C, to recover damages for breach of or default of this T&C, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this T&C, other than in courts located in the district of Trivandrum, a state in Kerala. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this T&C.
Waiver of Class Action Rights:
By accepting the T&C, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device, any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this T&C must be asserted individually.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms of this T&C. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and the Company may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, the Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent the unauthorized access of the Website. This T&C will survive indefinitely, unless and until the Company chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, to terminate it.
The Company makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India (as Edinora is being sold only in India) . The users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this T&C to anyone. The Company may assign its rights and obligations under this T&C in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
By using this Website or ordering Products from this Website, you agree to be bound by this T&C.
If any provision or provisions of these T&C shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding the Products or the Website.
Customer Service Desk:
Phone Number: +91 9645380012
Contact Days: Monday-Friday (From 9:00 Am to 6:00pm)
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer to handle any complaints in relation to the sale of Products or use of this Website are provided below:
Time: Monday-Friday (From 9:00 Am to 6:00pm)
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS.
Change of Packaging
Packaging, tubes, bottles and communications at Edinora undergoes constant innovation and changes without affecting the formulation and efficacy of the product. These changes are for seamless user experience and comply with government notifications. Presence and placements of symbols or stickers depicting the information regarding the product may vary conforming to government rules and regulations. There can be changes in the placement of sticker and symbol, but please be assured that the product is authentic and untampered.
In our new product packaging policy, we are slowly discarding outer boxes and packing material to be more eco-friendly. So, going forward you may start to receive products without its outer packaging made with paper. This reduced packaging will in no way hamper the authenticity or efficacy of the products. Reducing our carbon footprint takes us one step closer towards a greener future. Thank you for joining our efforts towards environment conservation.
EDINORA reserves the right to cancel any on-going or future promotions, offers, sales, gifts and giveaways on the products without any liabilities.
For any queries feel free to reach out to our customer care team at email@example.com who will be happy to clarify your concerns.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations and Exchanges
We do not allow return of any product once sold and could only be replaced in case of any damages in the package during shipping.
What We Will Do Together:
Step 1 –
Raise a Replacement request within 48 hours from the date of delivery, if you’ve received the wrong/expired/damaged/missing product(s).
Please raise a request here with order and contact details -
Step 2 – Give us 3 working days to review your request.
Step 3 – After reviewing your request, we will send our courier partner to pick up the products delivered to you.
Step 4 – In case our reverse pick up service is not available at your location, you will need to self-ship the product via any reliable courier partner. We will reimburse the courier charges, either in your Bank Account or as a discount coupon in the next purchase.
Step 5 – After your product(s) is received, we will verify it against the claim and initiate the replacement accordingly. Please note that replacement will depend upon the stock availability.
Under what conditions can I replace my product?
Wrong product delivered
Expired product delivered
Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging
Incomplete order – missing products
Under what conditions replacement requests will not be accepted?
Opened/ used/ altered products
Original packaging (mono cartons, labels, etc.) missing.
The replacement request is generated after 48 hours from the date of delivery.
The damaged/missing product is reported after 2 days from the date of delivery.
Can I cancel my order?
The order cannot be cancelled once the order is confirmed.
**Edinora reserves the right to cancel any order without pre-confirming the customer at any time and may verify any order before shipping the same to the customer that may include having a verbal or written confirmation from the customer.
Note - Orders can be only cancelled till the status is “Ready to Ship”.
How will I receive the refund for my cancelled or return pick up?
In case of prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/ credit/debit card or where the payment was made within 7 business working days. In case of return pickup payment, the courier charge shall be paid after the product has been received by our warehouse and post completion of relevant checks. Please note, this entire process takes 2 weeks after the return has been picked up. And in case of any unexpected delays please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9645380012 (Mon – Fri, 9AM to 6PM)
Can I return part of my order?
Yes. If the delivered product is expired/wrong.
Objective scope and applicability
We at JP & GP Marketers and Consultants Pvt Ltd. (“company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respect
The domain name www.edinora.com is owned by JP & GP Marketers and Consultants Pvt Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at No.KP8/934, Pranavam, Kochalummoodu, Mudapuram Post, chirayinkeezhu, Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 695304.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
HOW & WHAT ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT??
We may collect (i) personally identifiable information like name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. (ii) personal information and (iii) sensitive personal information. While you can browse some sections of our Website without requiring registration, certain activities (such as placing an order) or accessing certain areas of the Website shall require you to register. We may also maintain a record of your product interest and acquire information about you for our present and/or future affiliates.
The IT Act and the IT Rules define personal information as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a person.
The IT Act and the IT Rules define sensitive personal data or information of a person as meaning such personal information which consists of information relating to: (i) password, (ii) financial information such as details of Bank accounts, debit or credit card, (iii) physical, psychological and mental health condition, (iv) sexual orientation, (v) medical records and history, (vi) biometric information, (vii) any detail relating to the above as provided to the body corporate for providing a service, and (viii) any of the information received under each of the heads by the body corporate for processing, or to be stored or processed under a lawful contract. Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of the IT Rules.
If you decide to purchase our products or avail our services, our third-party services providers may need to collect certain additional information, like your credit or debit card number and expiration date, bank routing and account number.
Device Information. When you are connected to our services via custom applications (apps), we may collect device-specific information such as your device model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may associate your unique device identifier or phone number with information that you may have used to register for certain services or purchase products. Server logs that are maintained by us or by our third-party service providers may contain information about the services that you have used, and your device-specific information. We may also maintain digital communication logs that track information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information. We may use your device’s IP address or MAC address to track device-event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Specialized Information. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches. Certain services may include a unique application number in connection with the installation of apps. This number and information, including, without limitation, operating system type and app version number may be sent to our service providers when you install, update or uninstall apps. We may also collect and process information about your actual location.
At other times, JP & GP marketers and Consultants Pvt Ltd. may collect information that cannot be used to identify you. For example, we may aggregate non-personal information about you and other customers who visit our Website. Aggregated information will not contain any information that can be linked directly back to you.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION??
We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, including our Platform, email, phone or text messaging on your mobile phone, although we do generally note that our preferred means of communication is email which has the least impact on the environment. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you.
We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
• When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform: The Company collects and stores the Personal Information that you provide while using our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary registration process. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register, place orders for the Products, receive information about various Products, register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or respond to the Company’s surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested or that you do not wish to share. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
• Automatic collection: We automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Platform, your interaction with content and services available through the Platform. Like many websites, unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Platform some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Platform easier by allowing the Company to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Platform. Certain features of the Platform may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
• Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or social media sites through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) Personal Information about you, including usage information. We may also receive information, such as marketing related or demographic information about you from third parties to enhance our ability to tailor our content and offer you the Products that we believe may be of interest to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites which it does not own, manage or control.
We allow you to choose (“opt out”)whether your information is to be disclosed to a non-related third party for purposes other than EDinora related communications, business or services. For sensitive personal information, e.gFinancial information, Edinora will give individuals the opportunity to explicitly (opt in) consent to the disclosure of the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Edinora shall treat sensitive personal information received from an individual the same as the individual would treat it.
The information contained on our Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Edinora. We have no control over the nature, content or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The Company may use your Personal Information to:
• verify your identity;
• fulfil the Product purchases and transactions;
• communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
• sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
• allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
• to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
• administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
• follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
• allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
• comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
• help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
• conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings;
• send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels;
• do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you;
• provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
• analyze trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
• determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and to offer Products to you;
• prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction;
• establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
• comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
The legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information:
• Performance of a Contract: some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
• Legitimate Interest: legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, communicate with you in order to serve you better.
• Compliance with a Legal Obligation: for certain types of processing it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
• Consent: Finally, in certain limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information. Where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured. You can withdraw your consent, as per this Policy where applicable, by sending an email to email@example.com
• We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform. The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information. The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in a number of ways, including internal analysis, analytics and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
• We maintain a social media presence, such as a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
• Payment Information: You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit card numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
• If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on your own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whom you have given access.
• In case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information only to those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy:
• Our affiliates and third parties;
• Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
• We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
• Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
• We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. If you have any objection to such sharing, then we request not provide us with any information.
• We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
• In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third parties and the information you provide may be used by such third parties for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is reasonably required or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your Personal Information so long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). Your Personal Information is safeguarded against inappropriate access and disclosure, as per this Policy.
• We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
• The Platform provides an option to all the Customers to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below.
• Your Choices to opt-out:
You have the following choices with how your Personal Information is used:
What you need to do
Updating your Personal Information in relation to your account
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" page or calling customer care executive.
Receiving newsletters and promotional emails
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email that you receive. Alternatively, you may edit your email preferences on your “My Account” page or call customer care executives to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by mail/ e-mail.
Remove content from Customer review
You can remove content that you posted on a public space, such as part of a ratings and review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will endeavour and try to honour your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or "caches," may remain.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at email@example.com . Where you are providing location information via a mobile app, you may turn off your location services on your device at any time. Please note that any processing that we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and will make sure that your privacy is protected. We shall take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify Personal Information that is no longer needed.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
• understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
• keep track of advertisements.
• compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• if you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND CONTENT
If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and we cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SITES
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
At present, we work with the following analytic partners:
• We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
• We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Platform.
• The Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Our Platform is not designed for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may browse our Platform, but please do not provide your Personal Information to us. For example, you cannot register. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a visitor under the age of eighteen (18) on the Platform, we will delete the information from our records.
• We endeavour to protect the Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held. We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information. They include:
• Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and alarm systems.
• Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
• Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
• Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
• Further, we attempt to keep your Personal Information up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a Customer enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
• However, we shall not be liable to any Customers for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the Customers due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information by any third party.
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, the Policy link will include a notation “Revised (date).” indicating that you should review the new terms, which will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact our grievances officer:
Edinora Office, TC 4/1518(1)
Mankuzhi, Pangappara post
Sreekaryam, Trivandrum, Kerala
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.