EDINORA SENSIPRO 90g
Ingredients used –
Miswak, Liquorice, Amla, Dry ginger, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan, Black pepper, Cloves, Cardamom, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Mint, Neem, Turmeric, Virgin Coconut oil, Rocksalt, Aloe vera, Forest honey, Vetiver, Bhimseni camphor
It helps cleans teeth without foam, helps removes bad breath, helps removes plaque, Helps relief from oral sensitivity, helps keeps bleeding gums and gingival inflammation at bay, gives a pleasant taste, provides long-lasting freshness in the mouth, and improves oral health naturally.
Net weight 90g
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
Edinora Sensipro, an ayurvedic toothpaste for sensitive teeth, is prepared using more than 20 premium quality natural & edible grade ingredients. Edinora is a revolutionary oral care product that has deviated from the age-old technology of using broad-spectrum antibacterial products. Edinora Sensipro is rich in natural flavonoids that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Every ingredient has been carefully selected to ensure maximum potency and effectiveness, resulting in a truly exceptional product. Edinora Sensipro in its trial sales period has sold over 12000 tubes and has received huge appreciation from the customers. It does not possess any characteristics of a regular/conventional toothpaste & is free from the usual calcium carbonate or gel base. Edinora is also free from any kind of added synthetic colors/flavors/sweeteners. Edinora Sensipro, an ayurvedic toothpaste for sensitive teeth, has been launched after a number of studies and tests. The publication of the studies is underway and one such study is quoted below - https://edinora.com/research.
Ingredients Used – Miswak, Liquorice, Amla, Dry ginger, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan, Black pepper, Cloves, Cardamom, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Mint, Neem, Turmeric, Virgin Coconut oil, Rocksalt, Aloe vera, Forest honey, Vetiver, Bhimseni camphor..
Features of Edinora Sensipro -
- Edinora Sensipro toothpaste does not contain any synthetic chemicals such as SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Fluoride, Propylene glycol, Diethanolamine, Calcium Carbonate, Silica Granules, Titanium Dioxide, etc.
- Edinora Sensipro ayurvedic toothpaste for sensitive teeth does not contain any artificial colours or flavours.
- Edinora Sensipro ayurvedic toothpaste for sensitive teeth is free from artificial sweeteners.
- Edinora Sensipro ayurvedic toothpaste is gentle on the mouth cells and taste buds, as demonstrated by in vitro cytotoxicity studies.
- Edinora Sensipro is based on the latest concepts of oral microbiology, offering maximum protection to the oral microbial equilibrium.
- Edinora toothpaste has undergone various studies, including in vitro wound healing, acute and sub-acute oral toxicity, plaque removal, and cleaning ability.
- Edinora Sensipro is a revolutionary oral care product made with over 20 premium quality ayurvedic ingredients.
- Edinora Sensipro is made using only natural and edible ingredients.
The Edinora Sensipro toothpaste offers numerous advantages:
- Edinora Sensipro helps to maintain the oral microbial equilibrium, providing maximum protection to the teeth and gums.
- The non-foaming formula of Edinora Sensipro ensures effective cleaning of teeth without harsh chemicals.
- Edinora Sensipro helps to reduce bad breath and promotes long-lasting mouth freshness.
- The formula of Edinora Sensipro helps to reduce plaque build-up on the teeth.
- Edinora Sensipro helps to provide relief from oral sensitivity and bleeding gums.
- Use of Edinora Sensipro helps to prevent gingival inflammation and bleeding gums.
- Edinora Sensipro provides long-lasting mouth freshness and helps to improve oral health in a natural way.
- Edinora Sensipro toothpaste is suitable for those diabetic patients suffering from oral issues
Edinora Sensipro ayurvedic toothpaste for sensitive teeth is the need of the hour as many studies suggest ever-increasing oral health issues; a recent news article suggests over 90% of the population suffering from oral issues in the state of Kerala itself despite having a lot of oral care products in the market. Usual oral issues suffered by people are oral sensitivity, bleeding gums, gingival inflammation, etc. The method of usage of Edinora toothpaste is also very different which will benefit the health of both gums and teeth.